Several months ago, I learned about “The Dirtbag Diaries” podcast through the Patagonia company blog, The Cleanest Line. For the last few years, Patagonia, the Ventura, Calif.,-based outdoor clothing and gear company, has sponsored the podcast dedicated to the stories behind adventure sports. Now a young Springfield-based company is lending its support to fuel the podcast and a new web-television series spinoff in 2010.
- #SGF financial adviser Nadia Cavner stays mum on felony case details tinyurl.com/nd4x4qq 1 day ago
- Breaking: Killian Construction president vacates post tinyurl.com/k2yh2yl fb.me/TQwdTrQq 2 days ago
- Check out the profiles of this year's Dynamic Dozen. tinyurl.com/bjfoc86 fb.me/NXnybXuO 5 days ago
- Read Features Editor Emily Letterman's blog recounting the 2013 Dynamic Dozen awards. fb.me/NDuxRUWV 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2XLXFfcM9 6 days ago
Archived Blog Posts
ABC advertising Banking Bass Pro Shops branson business CoxHealth diet Downtown development Economy election EMHE Ozarks google HBA health health care Internet Jay Nixon jobs Johnny Morris John Q. Hammons journalism Marketing MO Netflix newspapers nutrition Obama obesity politics recession retail SBJ sbj.net small business Springfield Springfield Business Journal Springfield MO State government technology Trim the Fat video games Walmart Web weight loss
All content © 2008 SBJ Publishing Inc.