Several months ago, I learned about “The Dirtbag Diaries” podcast through the Patagonia company blog, The Cleanest Line. For the last few years, Patagonia, the Ventura, Calif.,-based outdoor clothing and gear company, has sponsored the podcast dedicated to the stories behind adventure sports. Now a young Springfield-based company is lending its support to fuel the podcast and a new web-television series spinoff in 2010.
- 12 People with Nick Nelson: Art museum director works to improve visibility tinyurl.com/kr5q8es fb.me/CA1wvilA 1 day ago
- How much have you donated to crowdfunding campaigns? Vote at sbj.net/poll. 2 days ago
- RT @blucurrent: Learn more about our incoming CEO, Craig Tabor, in the newest edition of the @sbjnet. Full interview here: http://t.co/B011… 1 week ago
- Reporter Brian Brown's take on his day with KY3's Brian McDonough... fb.me/2pcWrfpjp 2 weeks ago
- Breaking News: Private Hammons funeral surprises family, friends tinyurl.com/mn63bhe fb.me/2xL3SusBa 2 weeks ago
Archived Blog Posts
ABC advertising Banking Bass Pro Shops branson business CoxHealth diet Downtown development Economy election EMHE Ozarks google HBA health Internet Jay Nixon jobs Johnny Morris John Q. Hammons journalism Marketing media MO newspaper newspapers nutrition Obama obesity politics recession retail SBJ sbj.net small business Springfield Springfield Business Journal Springfield MO State government technology Trim the Fat video games Walmart Web weight loss
All content © 2008 SBJ Publishing Inc.